[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Coordinator at the SEL

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 24 08:02:40 PDT 2005

Dear TRNSYS-Users:

I would like to introduce myself as the new TRNSYS Coordinator at the
SEL.  I am very excited about starting this job and being part of this
community.  I will do my best to continue the job performed by Michaël
and Dave,  who very kindly have helped me training for this position.
As a very short background, I finished my Ph.D. at University of
Wisconsin-Madison under the supervision of Professor Timothy Shedd.  I
studied  the fuel delivery systems for small utility engines, by
developing one-dimensional models in EES, implementing new components
into a component-based simulation package and performing detailed CFD
studies of some of the engine parts.  I hope that these skills will be
very suited for this job.
I am looking forward to helping on the development of this community.
Best regards,

Diego A. Arias
TRNSYS Coordinator
Solar Energy Laboratory