[TRNSYS-users] Cylindrical storage tank Type 534

Marjorie Thilliez M.Thilliez at ecofys.nl
Thu Aug 4 04:52:01 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am using type 534 (a clindrical storage tank with immersed heat exchangers) but I saw that the tank volume is limited to 100 m3. It is a problem for me because I have problems of temperature instability due to the too small tank size. Why is it impossible to put a higher value? Are there problems with equations or calculations?
If it isn't the case, may I change something in the code in order not to have volume limitations? How can I do it?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,

Marjorie