[TRNSYS-users] problem with outputs and CVF

Antonio Aguirre Glez. de San Pedro aaguirresp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 04:53:58 PDT 2005

Dear David and all TRNSYS users:
	After following your suggestions, errors 103 and range check error
don not occur, but when I use my component in an project the outputs
are 0, I don't know of there is a problem with the code or I`m doing
something wrong.
	I'm trying doing a step over with Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6, and the
program is running step by step, but the code lines do not correspond
to the ones in the fortran program for my new component, but a
hexadecimal listing appears in assembling language or something like
that. The thing is, when I run it step by step, I don't know exactly
where I am in my fortran program, whether I am in TYPECK, RCHECK  or
somewhere else. Is there any way I can do the step over but seeing the
fortran program code at the same time?
Thanks in advance:
Antonio Aguirre Glez. de San Pedro