[TRNSYS-users] Need a Hint

Haider, Alfred alfred.haider at climaplan.de
Tue Apr 26 06:27:07 PDT 2005

Hi,

I need a hint and hope you can help me.

I must do a simulation about a foundation of a basement garage. In the
foundation there are pipes with water. Now I must simulate the temperature
difference between in- and outlet temp of the water. The foundation is
embedded in groundwater with a temperature of 15°C.
What's the best way to simulate this? I was thinking about to use Type31b or
Type556 but don't know if there is a better way. I don't have the loss
coefficient between the concrete and the pipe. Does anyone know where I can
get this?

Thanks for your help

Bye,
   Alfred Haider