[TRNSYS-users] help

David Bradley [SEL] dbradley at engr.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:38:19 PDT 2005

Samuel,
  The TRNSYS input file has a number of sytax requirements. One of those
requirements is a statement that says

END

anything beyond that statement is ignored by the input file processor.
If you look in your input file and there is already an "END" statement
present then TRNSYS has most likely interpreted the END statement to be
an equation name or a printer label. If you are unable to determine the
cause of the error, you should contact your distributor . If you are not
sure who to contact, please send your user ID number to me by emailing
dbradley at engr.wisc.edu

Kind regards,
  David

Samuel GALLOT wrote:

>Good morning,
>
>I am a french student. Actually, i use TRNSYS 15 during my training period.
>I try to resolve a mistake without success. So i would like to have your
>help to understand the error TRNSYS number 32: "end of file found before
>'end' statement".
>What does it mean exactly?...
>
>Thank you for your answer.
>
>Samuel

David BRADLEY
Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin, Madison
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI  53706

Ph: +1 608 263 1589
Fax: +1 608 262 8464