[TRNSYS-users] A question about connections for variables between to components in IISiBat

Bin Li bl84 at msstate.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:07:12 PDT 2004

Hello, Dear TRNSYS users,

Recently, I had a problem with variable connections in IISibat. Here is the
situation:

I built two components:

COMPONENT A
  28 inputs
  3 outputs
COMPONENT B
  4 inputs
  3 outputs
I was trying to connect the outputs of A with the inputs of B. I clicked on
the name of an output of A to start the connection. But when I tried to
click on an input of B to finish the connection, the output wouldn't take
it. Normally, if I do this, the input and the output are supposed to change
the color from blue to black and then they are linked to each other. But in
this case, they refused to do that? Did anyone have this problem before?

I am pretty sure that all the inputs of B are available (not linked with
others). I don't know if it is because I am using 28 inputs in A (too many
for a components to hold? any number limitation for input/output?). Thank
you!

Sincerely,
Bin Li
Graduate Student