[TRNSYS-users] Vitos excel problem

Jochen Wriske wriske at ltt.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 17 01:16:04 PDT 2004

Dear Vito,
you are right: when working with many data files, this is going to be quite
tideous.
You should think about using excel macros for doing these import steps :-)

Some months ago I created an excel addin "TrnsysPost.xla" that allows TRNSYS
users to import data files created by TYPE25 and TYPE65 easily into excel
sheets and do most common postprocessing like charting, histogram and even
pivot table creation.
As some of you may remember, I presented this at the german and
international users day (Stuttgart and Barcelona) this year.

"TrnsysPost.xla" is available for download at www.wriske.de. I'm sorry, this
is a beta version, only. There are some known bugs concerning the charting
tool, but I did not find the time to fix it right now.

I suppose, this tool could solve Vitos problem.

Regards

Jochen