[TRNSYS-users] Where is TRNSYS 16???

George Kyriakarakos gk at aua.gr
Wed Oct 20 23:49:32 PDT 2004

Dear Sirs,
Where is TRNSYS 16? It was supposed to be out last spring it got delayed for
september and still is missing in action. Can we have an estimation on how
much longer it will take before it actually gets shipped to us? Also one
more question is which Visual Fortran you propose we should use with the
upcoming version.
Thank you in advance,

George Kyriakarakos
George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>