[TRNSYS-users] area of electrode(electrolyser)

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Tue Oct 19 01:41:17 PDT 2004

Todd Houstein wrote:

>Dear Sara,
>The IISiBat component file (.tmf) is where the maximum values of the
>parameters are set. You can change them as follows:
>
>1) Open the component file in IISiBat. The easiest way to do this is to
>right click on the component in your project and select "Proforma..."
>
>2) Under the "Variables" tab, click on the button labeled "Variables
>(Parameters, Inputs, Outputs, Derivatives)".
>
>Note: For some reason IISiBat crashes every time I try to do this with some
>components in particular, one of which is the electrolyser (???Can anyone
>help me with this???). If you also experience this problem then you can
>manually edit the .tmf file using a text editor (such as notepad) instead.
>If you would like to know how to do this then let me know.

Todd,

editing the binary .TMF (TRNSYS Model File) with a text editor such as
notepad
is very probably the reason why IISiBat crashes when you try to use it -
these files
cannot be modified with notepad without being damaged.

Please don't do it.

Werner

--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader