[TRNSYS-users] shaded radiation

vito.matarrese at inwind.it vito.matarrese at inwind.it
Sun Oct 17 11:35:18 PDT 2004

Goodnight to everybody,
are you with your friends?............ instead I'm studying on my thesis!
A question for you: if I have Types 16, The radiation processor, TYPE 30, the collector array shading and finally Type 1, the flat plate collector, after the links between the Type 16 and 30 and between Type 30 and 1, do I have to link type 16 and 1 that is the total horizontal radiation and the horizontal diffuse radiation of type 1 with the analogous ones of type 1?

If I consider the shade in the same system the solar fraction must be lower but If I don't connect them I have a bigger solar fration! it's not realistic.

Do you have some ideas about this question?

Goodnight and thank you in advance
Vito

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it