[TRNSYS-users] trnsys type 56 request

Christophe ADAM cadam at ulg.ac.be
Sun Nov 28 22:56:33 PST 2004

Hye Ahmed,

Last month, I have study the possibilities to change the emissivity of the internal walls in TYPE 56. But, TYPE 56 fixes the emissivity to 1 for the internal walls and the view factor is equal to the ratio of the emitted areas.

You can tuned the surface emissivity of the internal walls by changing the Tmean value in PreBid in order to compensate the effect of a change of emissivity. This change has an effect on all heat transfers by radiation.

In attachment, you will find a repport (project IEA34/43) which gives you more details.

Bye.