[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 16 is shipping

Michaël Kummert kummert at engr.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 5 08:54:41 PST 2004

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am glad to confirm that TRNSYS distributors are currently shipping
TRNSYS 16 CD's to their users (the first CD's shipped on October 22).

I would think that by now you all know everything there is to know about
  the exciting new features that TRNSYS 16 provides, so I won't spend
more time describing them. I invite you to contact your distributor and
judge by yourself.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert at engr.wisc.edu