AW: [TRNSYS-users] trnsys type 56 request

Matthias Rudolph rudolph at transsolar.com
Sun Nov 28 11:09:33 PST 2004

Dear Ahmed,

so far not as a adjustable Parameter within TYPE56 for internal surfaces - all walls, windows have e=1. For external surfaces: walls have e=0.9 constantly, but the emissivity of windows pos. 1 is taken into account from the values given in the w4lib.dat.
For other emissivities than e=1 of internal surfaces you might use a way around by calculating the radiant heat exchange with different emissivities and than distribute the gains & losses of the surfaces with the "Wall gain" input.

regards,

matthias