[TRNSYS-users] sim studio: direct access

David Chèze david.cheze at clipsol.com
Mon Nov 22 06:44:58 PST 2004

Hello!

In our office, we are 3 users involved in simulation with TRNSYS 16 and
want to share our TRNSYS models through shared directories on our
server: it's not so easy to do it because of the proformas that had to
be saved in the Studio/Proformas directory of the installation
directory, on the local machine, in order to be viewed in the Direct
access tree. Of course we can use the "insert tree" function but it
might be useful to manage a list of "based library folder" (from the
Settings) to add user's defined components in a network shared folder.
Something like:
  based library folder:
"%TRNSYS16%\Studio\Proformas";"\\MyServer\TRNdir\UserProformas";etc...

--
David Chèze