[TRNSYS-users] Fortran compiler

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Fri Nov 12 00:47:33 PST 2004

Hi Todd,

I'm sorry I can't help you on Open Watcom, but if you plan to upgrade
to TRNSYS 16 anytime soon (or already have), there is an easy
alternative: simply give the type you modify a new type number and
compile it into a separate DLL.

You can create the compile project for the DLL by opening the existing
PROFORMA, change the TYPE number and then File/export as ...
(choose 'FORTRAN'). The rest is automatic.

The Watcom compiler is able to creat such DLLs
(http://www.talkaboutprogramming.com/group/comp.lang.fortran/messages/132009.html).

Otherwise (in TRNSYS 15) I hope someone else can help you
on Watcom.

Werner