[TRNSYS-users] problem of result from Type157

YUN Sounghun aquila at sabine.pln.archi.tohoku.ac.jp
Fri Nov 5 04:42:27 PST 2004

Hellow, TRNSYS users

I am working with COMIS-IISiBat version for TRNSYS coupling.
I want to ask two questions;
1)	When I use only type 157(calling COMIS routines) in the assembly panel of TRNSYS IISiBat, the result is not correspond to that of the COMIS standalone.  For example, I consisted one zone model by COMIS-IISiBat and installed cracks for ventilation.  Then the COMIS input file is called at the assembly panel of TRNSYS that consists with only weather data and Type157.  But the result is different from the result of COMIS.  What is thinkable reason?
2)	The next one is ;
If I install a ventilation system consists with some ducts and fan, the result of infiltration/exfiltration of   COMIS-TRNSYS treats only the airflow rate through crack or window.  i.e. the airflow rate of infiltration/exfiltration through the ducts or fan are ignored. How can I get the results of infiltration by duct/fan from Type157?

Anybody help me, please.

Regards
YUN