[TRNSYS-users] ExtDLL problem

Eduardo B P Castro edubrevi at engprod.ufjf.br
Thu Jul 29 08:14:14 PDT 2004

Dear trnsys users,

I've developed a natural ventilation program (COMIS-LIKE) that I would like to translate into a extdll.dll module for TRNSYS. The software (developed in Delphi) needs more than 300 fixed input data (description of position and size of windows, etc) which should be entered by reading an external file. The problem is when I compile the external DLL and insert it into TRNSYS, a windows kernel error arises during the simulation. I know it is due to the file reading procedure because when I compile the DLL without it, the error disapears. I've then tried to ASSIGN logical numbers to the INPUT FILE in the deck, but this time new errors happened.  How can I fix that? What are the steps to read some data from a external file from the DLL? (Like .CIF or .SET in Comis?).

Best regards,

Eduardo B P de Castro _______________
Departamento de Engenharia de Produção
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora,  MG
BRASIL

---
No virus was found in this message..
Aucun virus n'a été trouvé dans ce message.
Nenhum virus foi encontrado nesta mensagem.