[TRNSYS-users] Comis

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Wed Jul 21 01:30:05 PDT 2004

Dear Slimani,

The procedure is basically the same as the one for making
a 'normal' TRNLIB.DLL', as described here :
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/fortran/fortran.htm

If you are using Compaq Visual FORTRAN 6.6b, you only
have to open the file
C:\trnsys15\WorkSpace\Cvf66b\CVF66B.dsw
and select Build/Rebuild all in CVF.

Then you just add the COMIS source and do the rebuild again.
(See chapter 4 of the documentation for linking TRNSYS to
COMIS ; you find it in \icomis\Comis\Docu\COM-TRN.pdf
after installing COMIS 3.1).

Please check first with the example project in IISiBat if it works
(C:\trnsys15\IISiBat3\Data\Samples\Comis\comis3.tpf should
run with COMIS 3.1 without any modification).

Werner

--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

WARNING : Email is not a reliable medium. Never asume that any
          email you send is actual read by a human being.