[TRNSYS-users] window data

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Wed Jul 7 06:05:43 PDT 2004

Hi Christian,

There is tutorial about adding windows on the SEL Web pages
( http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/default.htm )

Go to Tutorials, then Adding New Window Technologies to Prebid and
TRNSYS
<http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/window41/window41.htm>
using LBNL's Window 4.1 software

The tutorial is about Window 4.1, but for 5.1 the principle is the same.

It has been tried out and seems to work fine.

Hope this helps,

Werner