[TRNSYS-users] energy rate -Storage tanks

hafner hafner at hoki.ibp.fhg.de
Tue Dec 7 22:31:34 PST 2004

Sorry...
o.k. my solar system is connected over an heat exhanger to the " Hot
side entrance" of Type 4e. the average water draw(type14b) is connected
to the "cold side in". so this storage tank is connected to a second
tank(type 60d) directly without a pipe. the " ... to load"(type4e) to
the inlet1, and the " ...to heat source "(type 4e) to the solar system.
type 4e gives out an output "energy rate to load" and type 60d
an output "energy supplied from inlet1".. so i thought this enrgy rates
should be nearly the same
(all are direct connections)
thanks a lot
Flo