[TRNSYS-users] meteo data files

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Thu Dec 2 04:00:37 PST 2004

Hi Isabelle,

The data is based on hourly data.
In the present version, most of the data is taken from the GEBA (Global
Energy
Balance Archive), from the World Meteorological Organization (WMO/OMM)
Climato-logical Normals 1961-1990 and from the Swiss database compiled
by MeteoSwiss.

Interpolations are made for certain variables which are not available at
a given site.
If you install the additional French weather data distributed by CSTB
(in \Trnsys16\Weather\Meteonorm\Europe\France)
you will find a readme.htm file which explains which parameters are
measured
for each site.

You find details about meteonorm at
http://software.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?langue=us&m=lpr&context=Meteonorm

Werner

--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

  *** 7èmes Journées TRNSYS francophones ***
  http://software.cstb.fr/events/trnsys7/journees_trnsys7.htm