[TRNSYS-users] hot water consumption-IEA Task 26

Florian Hafner hafner at hoki.ibp.fhg.de
Mon Aug 30 04:42:45 PDT 2004

Hi Werner

Thanks for your help at first.
Up to now i have used the type  14b "Time Dependent Forcing Function:
Water Draw" for my simulation, and it works. so i think , the simulation
is.o.k .
Now i have tried to use the DHW load profiles in stead of the type 14b.
i did  copy my  tpf-file  and try to change  it,and this does not work.
so maybe someonoe  has an idea

thanks flo