[TRNSYS-users] Run time error - Unit-1 file CONOUT$

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Thu Aug 19 20:50:37 PDT 2004

Dear All,

Another problem. After running smoothly for some months, even when I modified
my DLL (written in COMPAC FORTAN) and recompiled the files, yesterday I got a
very annoying problem, as follows:

When I run my PCM44 component (by connecting itu to a plotter and a printer)
just to check the effect of the modification I made in it, the following
run-time error appears:
Forrtl: severe(38): error during write, unit-1 file CONOUT$

The following are the suorce identified as the source of error by the TRNSYS:

Line 68 - TYPE 444
CALL PCME44(SPass,SArrayPass,SimArray,XIN,Out,T,DTDT,PAR,
     &INFO,ICntrl) (This is call to my dll)

Line 1808 EXEC.for -
444   CALL TYPE444(TIME,XINP,XOUT,T,DTDT,PAR1,INFOR,ICNTRL(ICPT),*8000)

Line 541 EXEC.for
CALL TYPE00(UNIT,TIME,XIN(K),OUT(UPT),T(N),DTDT(N),PAR(L),
     .    INFO(1,UNIT))
Line 233 EXEC.for
        CALL LOOPEX(UNIT,J,CALL,TIME,T,DTDT,LASTU,INTG)

Line 469 TRNSYS.for
CALL EXEC(TIME,T(1,LAST),DTDT,INTG)
      IF(IERR.NE.0) THEN

So far I have not been able to find the solution.

Please help,

Edward Halawa