[Trace-users] Crashing (UNCLASSIFIED)

Bob Fassbender via Trace-users trace-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Feb 15 14:21:43 PST 2017

Hi John-

I tried the entered values report on three files since seeing this and did
not have a crash. I would recommend trying to load one of the sample files
to see if it is file specific or if it is indeed a computer setup issue.

Best Regards,

Bob Fassbender
Energy-models.com <http://energy-models.com/trace-700>
ᐧ