[Trace-users] GSHPs in Trace 700

Sturm, Eric esturm at trane.com
Mon Sep 23 13:32:47 PDT 2013

Aaron,

To clear up any confusion, I'd like to comment on your statement on the usage of geothermal plants and TRACE 700 files.  TRACE is currently capable of modeling one geothermal field (as defined in the Geothermal Loop section of Plant Controls) per alternative.  Trane Customer Direct Services can help with modeling questions or capabilities questions.  The support center can be reached at 608-787-3926, option 1 or cdshelp at trane.com<mailto:cdshelp at trane.com>.

Thanks,
Eric Sturm
Applications Engineer
Trane Commercial Systems