[Simergy-users] Systems - Zone HVAC Group error

Tobias Maile Tobias.Maile at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Fri Oct 2 14:13:01 PDT 2015

Hi Aaron,

it is difficult to say without seeing your model or a screenshot. Does
your Zone HVAC Group contain any components? If yes which ones?

If you sent me your file, I can help with more detailed suggestions.

Thanks.

Tobias