[Simergy-users] Systems - Zone HVAC Group error

Aaron Wascher awascher at alvine.com
Thu Oct 1 12:34:35 PDT 2015

I'm having difficulty tracking down an error that prevents the simulation from running.  On Zone HVAC Group, the Geometry column has a red X, and says that "The equipment configuration has not been defined for this Zone HVAC Group.

What steps do I take to resolve this?  The rest of the simulation is all green checkmarks.  When I validate each part of the model, it has no issues.

I am using Simergy Pro 1.6.2.19272 64-bit and EnergyPlus 8.0.0 Build 008.

Aaron D. Wascher, P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer (NE)

[Description: Description: Description: \\ubuntuserver\duff\Alvine Signatures\OMA Alvine Engineering Standard\alvineengineering_main_small.gif]<http://www.alvine.com/>

d: 402.233.7551
o: 402.346.7007
f:  402.346.9576

1102 Douglas on the Mall
Omaha, Nebraska  68102

awascher at alvine.com

**********   E-mail Disclaimer   **********
 This message from Alvine Engineering contains information intended for a
specific person and use.   If you are not the intended recipient you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based
upon it, is strictly prohibited.