[Simergy-users] Simergy and other countries

Simergy Beta Program SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Fri Nov 20 08:21:47 PST 2015

Matthew – thank you for the quick response!

Paulo – I will also add that you can create your own materials/constructions library in Simergy.  If you have such a library already in IDF (EnergyPlus) format, then you will be able to import those existing materials and constructions into a Simergy library.

Regards,

Simergy Professional Beta Test Program

 <mailto:SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com> SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com

 <http://www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com> www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com

From: Simergy-users [mailto:simergy-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Matthew J. Baron
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 6:25 AM
To: Paulo Roberto <p_roberto at uol.com.br>; simergy-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Simergy-users] Simergy and other countries

Yes, Simergy can utilize any energy plus epw files. Here is a link to the us dept of energy database for weather files outside of the USA http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_about.cfm

You are also able to create or edit the library for custom wall construction.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Matthew J. Baron, PE

Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com <mailto:mbaron at wendelcompanies.com>    w. wendelcompanies.com

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  Any unlicensed distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.