[Simergy-users] Simergy and other countries

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Fri Nov 20 06:24:57 PST 2015

Yes, Simergy can utilize any energy plus epw files. Here is a link to the us dept of energy database for weather files outside of the USA http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_about.cfm
You are also able to create or edit the library for custom wall construction.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Matthew J. Baron, PE

[cid:image002.png at 01D12375.52161620]
Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com   w. wendelcompanies.com

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  Any unlicensed distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.