[Ibpsausa] Fwd: Climate Week NYC 2019 events at BE-Ex

Becky Kalish bk at be-exchange.org
Thu Aug 29 10:46:38 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Becky Kalish <bk at be-exchange.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Climate Week NYC 2019 events at BE-Ex
To: <ibpsausa at lists.onebuilding.org>, <apoorv.goyal at hok.com>, <
shanta.tucker at atelierten.com>, <pallavi.mantha at gmail.com>, <mike at ibpsa.us>,
<ops at ibpsa.us>

Dear IBPSA,

My name is Becky Kalish, and I recently joined BE-Ex as a Programs
Associate. I'm writing regarding two upcoming events at BE-Ex that are part
of Climate Week NYC 2019 which focus on 1) the role of urban, high-density,
net-zero projects in meeting the demands of our climate crisis, 2) three
leading municipal climate action plans targeting building emissions.

We thought that these events may be of interest to you and or your IBPSA
network. Please let us know if you'd like to attend either one or both of
these and we'll sign you up.

In addition, if you could share this event among your network, we'd greatly
appreciate it. See info below and event fliers attached.

Do No Harm: Achieving Net Zero Buildings
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019
https://be-exchange.org/do-no-harm-achieving-net-zero-buildings/

International Pathways: Cities Decarbonizing Pathways
Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
https://be-exchange.org/international-pathways-to-decarbonization-a-conversation-with-cities-driving-climate-action-in-buildings/

Thank you!
--