[Ibpsausa] Upcoming BE-Ex events

Ashley Verhines via Ibpsausa ibpsausa at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Mar 10 12:17:11 PST 2017

Dear IPBSA-USA Members,

I'd like to inform you of an upcoming event hosted by the Building Energy
Exchange:

*Better Steam Heat: Upgrades & Resident Engagement
<http://be-exchange.org/events/320>*
March 29, 9 to 10:30 am
A presentation of steam heating system upgrades that fix under- and
over-heating problems, quiet clanging pipes, and reduce operating and
maintenance costs.

MODERATOR
Valerie Corbett, Efficiency Advisor, NYC Retrofit Accelerator

SPEAKERS
Ali Levine, NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
Sam Weisenberg, Bright Power
Bob Horstmann, Marlande Heating Corp.
Rob Michitsch, Marlande Heating Corp.
Leslie Zema, Park Terrace Gardens Green Committee
Osi Kaminer, Park Terrace Gardens Green Committee

This program is available for 1.5 AIA CEUs.

Additionally, registration is now open for our annual worldwide energy
efficiency campaign, Daylight Hour. Register by March 15 for your
organization to be included in our announcements of early commitment on the
Spring Equinox.

*Daylight Hour 2017 <http://www.daylighthour.org/>*
June 16, 12 to 1pm
An annual social media campaign to raise awareness about using natural
daylight in lieu of electric lighting in offices! Launched in 2014, this
simple and engaging campaign asks participating offices to turn off their
lights in day-lit spaces for one hour on the Friday before the summer
solstice. Leading up to and during this hour, offices around the world
share their involvement on social media, engaging their communities and
showcasing their environmental commitment.

Best,

--
*Ashley Verhines*
*Programs Associate*

Building Energy Exchange
31 Chambers Street, Suite 609
New York, NY 10007
www.be-exchange.org

Join #DaylightHour to TURN IT OFF on June 16
www.daylighthour.org