[Ibpsausa] Vacation message loop

Jason Glazer via Ibpsausa ibpsausa at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Mar 6 05:26:20 PST 2017

As you have all seen, we had a vacation message loop on the
BLDG-SIM and IBPSAUSA mailing lists this morning. I have
added a moderation flag for the user's email address that
caused this.

In general, it has served as a reminder to all of us to
please make sure when you set up your vacation messages that
you don't send any announcements to the onebuilding.org domain.

Thanks

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., BEMP, GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair, 209 chair