[Ibpsausa] North American Modelica Users' Conference 2015

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 30 15:36:26 PDT 2015

We wanted to remind everybody that early bird registration for the 2015
North America Modelica Users' Group Conference,
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 to Thursday, November 12, 2015, in Storrs, CT,
is still available. This conference will feature Modelica and FMI
tutorials, vendor sessions, tools update as well as user presentations.
Presentation abstracts are still accepted during this week and to be
submitted to board at na.modelica-users.org

The original deadline was the end of September. It has been extended to
give people more than a days notice that it was about to expire.  So for
that reason,* early bird registration has been extended until this
Saturday (Oct. 3)*.

Program and registration is at EventBrite page
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/north-america-modelica-users-group-conference-2015-tickets-18074843343>
 and http://na.modelica-users.org/. The keynote speaker will be Scott
Bortoff from Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories.

All the best,

Michael Wetter