[Ibpsausa] North American Modelica Users' Conference 2015

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 8 16:23:22 PDT 2015

North American Modelica Users' Conference 2015

Where: University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Date: November 11th and 12th, 2015

The North America Modelica Users’ Group is pleased to announce its third
Users’ Conference. Building on the success of the previous conferences and
the growing interest in the Modelica and Functional Mockup Interface (FMI)
standards throughout the world, the 2015 North America Modelica Users’
Conference
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/north-america-modelica-users-group-conference-2015-tickets-18074843343>
will provide a face-to-face forum to get up to speed on latest innovations,
industrial applications and best practices for modeling and simulation. As
with the previous conference, Modelica and FMI users will have the
opportunity to share ideas, discuss issues specific to North American users
and address modeling problems all without crossing the Atlantic!

Located on the University of Connecticut campus, the format of the
conference will be one day of informational sessions and tutorials from
organizers and sponsors on the topics of Modelica and FMI (November 11th)
follows by a day of presentations from many of the most respected experts
in the Modelica and FMI world (November 12th).

This years event will be held in conjunction with the International
Conference on Complex Systems Engineering <http://iccse.uconn.edu/> (ICCSE
2015).  We will be offering a registration option for those who wish to
attend both events (details will follow shortly).

To help make this event a success, we invite presentations from anyone
using Modelica and/or FMI, who wish to contribute to the event to promote
their research and innovative industrial applications with the broader
community. Registration fees will be waived for all presenters.

Please submit your presentation abstract to board at na.modelica-users.org no
later than September 15th.

Up to date information about the event can be found here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/north-america-modelica-users-group-conference-2015-tickets-18074843343

We look forward to seeing all of you at this years event!