[Ibpsausa] [IBPSA, USA-SF] New Event: IBPSA-USA-San Francisco Chapter-New Generation Computational Tools

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Tue May 28 18:27:56 PDT 2013

Due to technical problems, we use the readytalk connection below:

To begin your audio conference:
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada)
2. International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285
Or International Toll-Free Number: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
3. Enter your access code 4866990, followed by "#"

To begin your web conference:
1. Go to http://lbnl.readytalk.com
2. Enter your access code: 4866990 under "Join a Meeting"