[Ibpsausa] [IBPSA, USA-SF] New Event: IBPSA-USA-San Francisco Chapter-New Generation Computational Tools

Nikola Kravik NKravik at willdan.com
Mon May 27 10:48:17 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Reminder about below/our meeting tomorrow at Stantec, San Francisco, 6:30PM-PST.
Webinar will start about 6:45pm-PST-instructions below:

United States
Toll: +1 (415) 655-0063 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [cid:image001.png at 01CE5AC7.A038C5B0] +1 (415) 655-0063 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Access Code: 942-607-228
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar

Registration URL: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8364893499733108480<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8364893499733108480>
Webinar ID: 119-786-907

All the best,

Nikola