[Ibpsausa] IBPSA-USA elections update

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Fri Jan 18 08:44:49 PST 2013

Hello IBPSA-USA members,
Here are a few clarifications regarding the board of directors election on January 26th.

1) If you are not going to be in Dallas to vote in-person, you can use our proxy process to vote. If you are an approved member, will receive an email from Tim McDowell with the proxy vote form.

2) We inadvertently omitted one of the resumes for a candidate to the website and are working on posting it (apologies to Chip Barnaby). I would ask that you take a moment to review all the resumes before voting to be properly informed of who you are voting for.
Please see the main IBPSA page for the candidate information: http://www.ibpsa.us/ and remember that Mr. Barnaby's resume will be added soon.

I appreciate your emails and will periodically send out any clarifications like this so everyone is kept up to date.

Thank you,
Shanta Tucker, president IBPSA-USA