[Ibpsausa] Fwd: 2012 eSim Building Simulation Conference - Register Now!

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 26 12:08:31 PDT 2012

Please see below for the eSim Building Simulation Conference, May 1-4,
2012, in Halifax, NS, Canada.

Early bird registration closes March 31. There will also be a full-day
Building Energy Modeling Workshop given by IBSPA-USA, ASHRAE, and the Rocky
Mountain Institute.

All the best,

Michael Wetter
President IBPSA-USA

EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS THIS WEEK - eSim Building Simulation Conference 1-4