[Ibpsausa] ADMIN - Strange Subscription Messages

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Mar 13 10:57:24 PDT 2012

The IBPSAUSA mailing list has recently suffered through a
some confusion. The "confirmation" and "subscription" emails
should never have been sent to the mailing list address
since those get distributed to everyone. No one needs to
take any actions. If you have received this message, you are
subscribed and do not need to do anything else. I have
temporarily enabled moderation on the list to try to filter
out any more problematic emails.

Please feel free to continue to use the mailing list to send
emails related to IBPSA-USA and similar topics.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair