[Ibpsausa] Ruth Gay is out of the office.

Ruth.Gay at uinet.com Ruth.Gay at uinet.com
Sat Apr 16 19:04:08 PDT 2011

I will be out of the office starting  04/16/2011 and will not return until
04/25/2011.

Please redirect all inquiries to Pat McDonnell until I return.
email: pat.mcdonnell at uinet.com
phone: 203-499-2923

This e-mail, and any attached file(s), is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this message in error,
please notify UI at 203-499-2222 and delete this message
immediately from any computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination,
retransmission,  printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.