[Ibpsausa] UF College of Design, Construction, and Planning Industry Survey

adeeba adeebakas at ufl.edu
Tue Jan 26 21:26:52 PST 2010

Dear AEC Professional:

I am a graduate student at the University of Florida - School of Building
Construction performing research as part of my curriculum requirements.
Currently, we are conducting a survey in order to determine the
relationships between building information modeling (BIM) and its ability to
support sustainable design and building practices within the
architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry.

In order to collect the necessary data for this research we need
participants in the AEC industry, such as yourself, to assist in this
survey.  Your responses to the questionnaire are extremely important to the
development of this research.  The survey should take only 5-15 minutes of
your time and the questions are primarily multiple choice.  There are no
anticipated risks, as all of your responses will remain completely anonymous
and confidential.

If the topics of building information modeling (BIM) and/or sustainability
are not your specialty, would you please forward this message to someone in
your company who specializes in these topics, and who would be willing and
able to participate.

Please click the link below to begin the survey.  Your prompt reply will be
greatly appreciated and I thank you very much for your help.  We hope to
hear back from you soon.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22A5787YDTY

Sincerely,

Patrick