[Hap-users] Fan – interior ventilation EFLH

Linh Xuan maixuanlinh at outlook.com
Fri Jan 12 03:06:23 PST 2018

Hi all,
I’m working on the LEED project. My high rise residential building is modeled as system 1 (baseline) and chilled water system (propose)

  *   As table G3.1.1.B (Ashrae 90.1 -2010) indicates that fan control is constant volume for system 1 (Package DX Fan coil) . I want to know how to set the control (Fan on or fan cycled). If I choose the Fan on control, the fan – interior ventilation EFLH (Equivalent Full Load Hours) in the simulation report is significantly higher than 4000 hours/year based on LEED comment.
EFLH is determined by dividing the total annual fan consumption by the total fan power in the HAP report.
Any comments/replies are welcomed in this time.
Thanks

Linh Mai