[Hap-users] [SPAM-header] - Re: help - Email found in subject

Ananth K ananth.k at pace-kuwait.com
Tue Mar 29 22:46:37 PDT 2011

Varun,

Thank you for your inputs.

I did change the supply air temp and zone cfm etc using the user defined
values and got the confirmation for 1 of 1. But wonder why the software
does not hit the target thermostat rather it says 0 of 1 okay!! Maybe I
am missing some inputs or this is the case will everybody? And we adjust
the points by user defined values?

Regards,

Ananth