[Equest-users] Changing Ventilation Rate for some months in the year

Ahmad Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 03:16:04 PDT 2023

 Hello Guys,
Did  anyone have a chance to review my question in my email below?
I found the option to add "Minimum OA Schedule" but this schedule is fraction of what? Is it fraction of the CFM/person values that we enter in the Zones? I have added this schedule and changed the fractions and the energy consumption and the heating loads have been changed but the OA air flow rate & ratio in the report SV-A has not changed? Am I missing something?
If the "Minimum OA Schedule" changes the OA flow rate, then where can I find this value? I am trying to change the OA flow rate for a specific value for only three months per year for pandemic mitigation so how can I do that?
Any help will be highly appreciated
Regards
Ahmad