[Equest-users] Meters with Zeros in PS-B Report

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Sep 18 04:10:41 PDT 2023

EM-2 and -4 are utility meters.   That is telling eQUEST to have the generators cover the loads on these meters ... except there are no loads.

Try changing those to Electric-sale meters if you want all power to go to the grid rather than being used in the building.

Note that the PS-C and PS-H reports for the generators will show you their output. Also note that for the CHP you will see electrical loads like lighting on your fuel meter.  This is the fuel used in the generator to produce electricity used for lighting etc.  I find submeters helpful in this scenario so I can still report the total lighting load.