[Equest-users] Modeling Gas Engine Heat Pump (GHP) in eQUEST Software

fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 21:15:31 PDT 2023

Thank you Michael and Jeff for your help. I really appreciate it.RegardsAhmadSent from my Galaxy

Hi Ahmad, Jeff,

I haven’t used it before, but it does look like you can use the GAS-HEAT-PUMP code-word as the HEAT-SOURCE for DX units to model a gas-engine-driven compressor (see below).

In the User Guide Volume 2 (dictionary), the Air-to-Air Heat Pump section should have more information about the associated keywords for the system:

Michael Weller

Associate
Energy Modeling Lead

GLUMAC engineers