[Equest-users] Modeling of desiccant dehumidifier with electric regenerative coil

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:21:22 PST 2023

Dear all,

We are working on a project, where the existing design has a desiccant
dehumidifier with electric regenerative coils to dehumidify the zone air of
the ICE rink arena. We know that there is a packaged desiccant dehumidifier
system with gas hydronic or there is an option of modelling pre-conditioner
of solid desiccant with PSZ system.  Initially, we are planning to model a
gas hydronic system and convert the regenerative energy requirement of the
system into electricity. However, the regenerative energy is showing 0
value in the hourly report. We are still evaluating the issue.
However, I will be thankful if anyone can throw some light or provide a
sample file for solid desiccant system modelling.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mayank