[Equest-users] Cooling & Heating Hours in eQUEST Software

Ahmad Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 14:32:40 PDT 2023

 Thanks Brian for the help,
But what is the difference between SS-C and SS-E? Isn't they should have both the same hours?
Regards
Ahmad

    On Monday, 24 July 2023 at 10:40:32 pm AEST, Brian Fountain <bfountain at greensim.com> wrote:

 SS-C gives you heating and cooling hours system by system

SS-E gives you building level heating and cooling hours.  SS-D gives peak and total loads.

If your systems are hydronic, PS-D gives you the loop loads and hours.  PS-C gives you annual boiler and chiller runtimes.  PS-H gives the same loop and equipment information but monthly.