[Equest-users] Cooling & Heating Hours in eQUEST Software

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Jul 24 05:40:26 PDT 2023

SS-C gives you heating and cooling hours system by system

SS-E gives you building level heating and cooling hours.  SS-D gives peak and total loads.

If your systems are hydronic, PS-D gives you the loop loads and hours.  PS-C gives you annual boiler and chiller runtimes.  PS-H gives the same loop and equipment information but monthly.