[Equest-users] eQuest Post-processing tool: InverseHub and SimReader

Thomas Kim thomaskim at inversenergy.com
Wed Aug 9 08:48:46 PDT 2023

Hi eQuester,

I would like to express my gratitude for your feedback and continued
interest in InversHub since I last shared updates with you. It was
initially designed for LEED projects, but we have been working on adding
more features and energy codes to cover a wider range of cases, including
code compliance. If you have any questions or suggestions for new features,
please don't hesitate to reach out to me anytime.

Just an FYI, if you encounter any error messages while using SimReader,
please make sure to update it to the latest version available on our
website.

Regards,

*Website*
https://www.inversehub.com

*Step-by-step Instruction*
http://docs.inversenergy.com:8080/books/inversehub-101

*Thomas Kim* PE, RA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP

Principal | InversEnergy.com <https://inversenergy.com> + InverseHub.com
<https://inversehub.com>
• Qualified contractor of the Efficiency Maine Trust for interval data
analysis and virtual energy auditing services
• NYSERDA Supplier for New Construction Initiatives Support Services (RFP
3771)